Last revised on May 15, 2016
Complaints about content.
Simple Reciprocity respects the intellectual property rights of others and we make every effort to make sure our service does not contain content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Members be lawful and not in violation of the rights of others. In addition, Simple Reciprocity allows for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
In its discretion and under appropriate circumstances, Simple Reciprocity may disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content. We may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the Member that Simple Reciprocity has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation.
Please take note that any notice or counter-notice submitted must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice could give rise to liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before making a submission.
Claims for copyright infringement
Notice of Copyright Infringement:
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), Simple Reciprocity has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. Simple Reciprocity has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a Notice of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
4. Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to Simple Reciprocity LLC’s Copyright Agent as follows:
Fill out our online submission form to contact the Simple Reciprocity Copyright Agent
Or contact us by mail at:
Simple Reciprocity LLC
ATTN: Copyright Agent
1638 Indian Pass Rd
Port St Joe, Florida 32456
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You may complete the Counter-Notice Regarding Claim of Copyright Infringement form, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
4. Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your Counter-Notice to Simple Reciprocity’s Copyright Agent via our online submission form or mail to the address specified above.
Claims regarding content other than copyright infringement.
For issues other than copyright infringement please notify us at the address above or on the contact for and email address on the Simple Reciprocity website.